Tri State Bio Recovery is an emerging crime scene cleanup and biohazard remediation company in the tristate area. Our team currently handles bodily fluid & blood cleanup, death cleanup, trauma cleanup, odor removal, decontamination, disinfection, and several other services. Operating out of Westchester County NY, we’ve built the most qualified team of technicians due to our training and experience. If you’re interested in joining a team that’s making an impact on the area, please take the time to apply.
Ideal Qualities & Skills:
Since we’re often dealing with families and friends that have just experienced a tragedy, you must be willing to be on call at least two days per week and one weekend per month, 24 hours per day. To be successful in this position, these are the qualities we look for in a candidate.
- Effective Communication
- Must have a signficant amount of experience in the industry
- Must have construction, EMT or other first responder experience
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a T.W.I.C Card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential), this includes a federal background check
- Criminal background check must meet our company’s standards
- Must be professional
- Must pass a drug screen
Visit the contact us page to email your resume to the company’s President. When sending your resume in, please sue the subject line “Field Technician Jobs”. Only candidates with the appropriate subject line will be considered for this position.