Conventional antimicrobial cleaning systems penetrate living cells and kill by way of poisoning the organism. They are designed to act quickly and dissipate quickly to avoid adverse effects to humans and animals due to their toxic ingredients. Most commercial antimicrobials used for treating building surfaces do a great job of getting a quick kill on bacteria and fungi, although most have a limited spectrum of effectiveness. The BactiBarrier technology that our antimicrobial cleanup service applies takes a totally unique approach. It provides an effective initial microbial kill when applied, like the conventional methods, but it also provides long-term control of growth on treated surfaces, basically, for the life of that surface. The surface itself is modified to make it antimicrobially active for the normal life of the substrate onto which it is applied.
- Is a decompositional product that is no more harmful than sand.
- Controls microbial growth without the use of heavy metals, silver, polychlorinated phenols or other leaching chemistry.
- Causes less stress on the environment by reducing laundering requirements and extensive cleaning procedures.
- Provides durable antimicrobial protection and is easily verifiable.
- Provides an environment that does not promote the formation of adaptive organisms.
- Provides bacteria and mold protection that is hypoallergenic.
Let Tri State Disinfection Services, Inc. keep your home, office, boat, plane, hospital or business safe by applying long lasting BactiBarrier. We can help keep the flu and other contagious illnesses from spreading to fellow co-workers, customers or family members.
Wilkes Barre, Allentown, Harrisburg, Stroudsburg, Catawissa, Scranton PA Antimicrobial Cleanup. Offering Hoarding Cleanup, Trauma Cleanup in Stroudsburg, Harrisburg, Allentown, Wilkes Barre, Scranton, Catawissa, PA.